Verbrec Asset Management specialises in working with owners and operators across Australia, New Zealand and PNG to provide asset management solutions that increase efficiencies, reduce cost and improve productivity, unlocking higher value from client’s assets.
Our strategic advisory service provides innovative solutions to challenging business imperatives while managing associated risk.
We identify opportunities and define an improvement roadmap to help your organisation realise more value from its assets.
ISO55000 Maturity Assessments & Audits
Strategic Asset Management Planning (SAMP)
Asset Management Improvement Planning (AMIP)
Asset Management System Development
Asset Management Systems Review
Our maintenance and reliability engineering services ensure your equipment and systems are optimised to achieve desired operating performance.
- Maintenance System Builds
- Work Management Process Improvement
- Asset Criticality Assessments
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) & FMECA Studies
- OPEX Forecasts & Zero-Based Budgeting
- RAM Studies / RAM Modelling
- Maintenance Strategy Optimisation
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
Our asset integrity management services can help you manage risk by ensuring that your assets are operating safe and that they conform to required standards.
We can establish risk based inspection programs, plan and execute inspections, evaluate asset condition and make further risk based recommendations to minimise intrusive inspections.
Inspection Test Plans, Work Packs & Procedures
Audits & Inspections
Risk-Based Inspection (RBI)
Integrity Management Plans & Framework
Anomaly Analysis, Fitness for Service & Repair Planning / Recommendations
Performance Standards, Assurance Tasks
& Safety Critical Equipment
Our materials and inventory management services can ensure your required inventory is available at the right time, in the right place, and for the right price, for your critical assets.
Accurate Material Master (MM) records are the basis of any Inventory Optimisation and our MM data cleansing is based upon international best practice. Our Bill of Materials development expertise can support inventory analysis across your assets and business.
- Inventory Management System Assessment
- IMS Strategy, Standards & Guideline Development
- Master Data Cleansing & Cataloging
- Critical Spares Assessment
- Obsolescence Reviews
- Repair, Sparing & Stocking Strategy
- Asset BOM’s & Maintenance BOM’s
- Inventory Optimisation
- Rotable & Repairable Management
Our Data Management Services can help define, manage, process and interpret asset data to convert raw input into actionable information across all areas of asset management.
- Data Science (Collection / Analysis / Interpretation)
- Data Analytics, Reporting and Visualisation
- Data Audits / Quality Assurance
- Data Remediation & Validation
- Computerised Maintenance Management
System Data Build / Migration
- Asset Data Capture & Management Tools
Our streamlined shutdown management services can ensure your regulatory inspections, maintenance and capital works projects are to be carried out safely and cost effectively within tight shutdown timeframes.
- Shutdown Strategy & Planning
- Integrated Shutdown Teams
- Shutdown Scope Assessment & Prioritisation
- Shutdown Program Delivery
- Shutdown Processes & Readiness Reviews / Audits
Our operational readiness services adopt best practice principles to ensure a seamless and cost-effective transition into the full operational phase.
These services and solutions involve the identiﬁcation of needs, risks, strategic planning, and tactical responses required to develop and deploy procedures, systems, and workplace tools for the successful operation and maintenance of new or upgraded plant equipment.
- Maintenance & Integrity System Builds (Brownﬁeld & Greenﬁeld)
- SCE Identiﬁcation & Assurance Activity Development
- Maintenance Strategy Development (Reliability & Integrity)
- Operational & Maintenance Documentation
- Spares Engineering & Cataloguing
- Opex Budgeting
- Operational Workforce Readiness & Training Strategies
We provide Asset Management Training to clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Our training courses are tailored to specific industries and cover best practice techniques together with new and leading edge ideas, technologies and methodologies.
Verbrec is an exclusive partner for the provision of NRX software solutions across Australia and New Zealand.
We can support with locally-based resources and training. NRX provides world-class software solutions for analyzing, visualizing, building, editing, organizing, approving, and sustaining high-quality Asset and Maintenance Data for their Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Computerized Maintenance Management (CMMS) systems.
Our teams utilise the software solutions across our CMMS, Master Data and Data Science projects to provide added value to our clients. Contact us to find out more.
Our asset management services include:
- Strategic Advisory
- Maintenance & Reliability Engineering
- Asset Integrity
- Materials & Inventory
- Data Science & Master Data Management
- Shutdowns & Turnarounds
- Operational Readiness
- Specialist Asset Management Training