Join our Team
Our core culture
Everything we do is guided by the Verbrec Way. These values are the core of our culture across the Verbrec group of companies. We use them to structure our objectives, measure our performance, and hold ourselves accountable to our clients.
Our companies offer diverse and interesting career paths in a wide range of roles, including engineering disciplines, project management, business development, and technical and corporate support roles. Team members enjoy a range of benefits that support their development and quality of life. Some of these benefits include:
- At Verbrec we commit to salary reviews at least once a year, often more frequently, to ensure our Team members are being paid competitively and in alignment with market conditions.
- Verbrec offers a variety of bonuses available to all team members – from project completion for complex or long projects to annual bonuses based on Business Unit performance.
- Flexible working arrangements – if the past couple of years have taught us anything, its that we can absolutely work anywhere with most of Verbrec’s team members working a combination of home and office-based work weeks.
- Corporate rates with several private health funds (AUS) will help make the burden of private health insurance less burdensome
- Australian team members can salary sacrifice ATO allowable items using Salary Packaging Australia (SPA)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Refer others to join an eligible role at Verbrec – thanks, here’s $1,000.
- 20% discounted gym membership at Goodlife Gyms across Australia.
- At Verbrec we genuinely care about your professional development. From our Graduate Program to the Emerging Leaders Program, Verbrec’s RTO Competency Training are delivering a combination of nationally accredited courses such as the Diploma of Leadership & Management, and other shorter tailored courses meeting the needs of Verbrec’s team members.
- Our Mentoring program is far-reaching and is personalised to each recipient.
- The Verbrec Way governs how we go about our day. The values are not simply words on the wall, they are the way of life at Verbrec. We celebrate them, and to team members who go above and beyond demonstrating those values – we celebrate them too! They usually find themselves nominated in our monthly Value Awards. Each year, those monthly winners are competing for the annual prize worth $5,000.
- We have morning teas for cultural events raising both awareness and cash, even encouraging team members to be healthy by sponsoring local running and cycling causes that our team members regularly take part in.
- Our Vision is ‘meeting the future by engineering transformative solutions through full project and asset lifecycles’ and we can achieve this by following our mission, ‘developing intelligent solutions that provide a competitive advantage for our clients by making their projects and operations more efficient and sustainable while reducing costs, risks and environmental impact’.
Meet our people
Piping / Mechanical Designer
Interested in joining us?
The Verbrec group of companies consists of highly experienced and talented professionals who deliver projects that strategically blend innovative design and engineering excellence. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!