Our operational readiness services adopt best practice principles to ensure a seamless and cost-effective transition into the full operational phase.
These services and solutions involve the identiﬁcation of needs, risks, strategic planning, and tactical responses required to develop and deploy procedures, systems, and workplace tools for the successful operation and maintenance of new or upgraded plant equipment.
- Maintenance & Integrity System Builds (Brownﬁeld & Greenﬁeld)
- SCE Identiﬁcation & Assurance Activity Development
- Maintenance Strategy Development (Reliability & Integrity)
- Operational & Maintenance Documentation
- Spares Engineering & Cataloguing
- Opex Budgeting
- Operational Workforce Readiness & Training Strategies
Multidiscipline engineering team ensures safety and reliability:
We pride ourselves on following a practical approach to delivering fit for purpose solutions that balance performance, cost, and risk. We have multi-disciplined teams with the expertise, local knowledge, and global experience needed to add value for clients from across the oil & gas, mining, minerals processing, utilities, and defence sectors.
Our asset management services include:
- Strategic Advisory
- Maintenance & Reliability Engineering
- Asset Integrity
- Materials & Inventory
- Data Science & Master Data Management
- Shutdowns & Turnarounds
- Operational Readiness
- Specialist Asset Management Training
We work with the best
Verbrec offers our clients a better way of working, with high performance, a relentless safety focus, and an accountable, people-focused culture.