Armour Energy engaged Verbrec to further develop well pad 5A and 5B from a concept design state to issued-for-construction deliverables. This included deliverables for the construction of the flowline and wellhead facility and update/creation of deliverables for AS/NZS 2885 compliance.
Multi-disciplinary engineering services included:
- process safety engineering, including piping and instrument diagrams, HAZOP and flowline depressurisation calculations
- pipeline engineering, including AS 2885 calculations, alignment sheets, trenching details, crossing details, hydrostatic test plan and fracture control plan
- piping/mechanical engineering, including wellhead and facility general arrangement drawings, 3D models and material take offs
- civil/structural engineering, including structural and footing layouts and details
- instrument and electrical engineering, including earthing details, cause and effect matrix, hazardous area details and instrument datasheets
- drafting services, including P&IDs, piping arrangement drawings, alignment sheets, and 3D model.