The scope includes:
- technical assessment of vendor packages
- technical safety – HAZID/HAZOP facilitation
- locations assessment and general arrangement of the refuelling station
- E&I, Controls and Telecommunication integration
- civil/structural design
- process and operations support
- hazardous area classification and drawings
- regulatory approvals pathway
The scope further includes a detailed review and assessment of the vendor package to ensure meeting all legislative requirements for installation in NSW.
Verbrec has defined and provided all engineering deliverables required to install, integrate and safely operate the refuelling station to applicable standards.
Our client partnered with Red Bus to provide Hydrogen Refuelling equipment for a 12-month trial of a hydrogen bus in the Red Bus depot located in Bateau Bay, NSW.
The project procured a refuelling station vendor package to supply hydrogen from a H2 tube trailer (third party) for bus refuelling.