Origin had determined that there were gaps in the critical spares holdings for the APLNG Phase 1 assets, with approximately 26,000 SCE assets without bills of materials.
Verbrec provided the following services:
- reviewed OpenText and liaised with SMEs to identify all previous completed spares assessments
- reviewed the asset hierarchy against completed spares assessments and identified any assets that still required spares assessments
- carried out spares assessments for assets identified in a gap analysis
- compiled a single document covering all spares assessments to be uploaded into OpenText and to supersede any existing documents
- reviewed current Oracle spares holdings to identify gaps between current holdings and recommended levels
- created high-level cost estimates and lead times for spares that require purchase
- completed Spares Finder catalogue request forms for new spares
- identified and recommended specific requirements for preservation of the required spares
- built out short-form business cases for any individual items over $250,000.