Verbrec delivered detailed design, supply, installation and commissioning using Schneider Unity and M340 PLCs with Citect SCADA redundant architecture.
The new SCADA system employs ASM libraries for operator situational awareness. TeSys T smart motor management and ABB 800 VSDs are interfaced over a Profibus network to allow for smarter programming and integration using less physical IO.
Verbrec used in-house software development tools to automate the generation of standard code. These development tools enabled rapid implementation with minimal risk of human error, resulting in code that was of a consistently high quality. Scope of the project included:
- supply of all PLC/SCADA hardware and software
- design and configuration of network infrastructure
- development of PLC and SCADA software
- Trio Ethernet radio design and configuration
- site testing and commissioning.